- The Prospect Lounge, with its beautiful Kentucky fieldstone fireplace and handsome millwork, and the adjacent Patio are favorite places for golfers to gather and share that unforgettable shot over drinks and pub fare. Flat screen TVs in the Lounge are always tuned to seasonal sporting events.
- St. Andrew’s Room, with its expansive view of the 18th fairway and green, is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner for two or a small gathering of family or friends.
- Augusta Hall also offers a close-up view of the 18th green and is waiting to host your gala, school or corporate event.
- The Governor’s Room and The Partridge Bar are adjacent to Augusta Hall and may be used to provide additional seating for an event over 300 or they may be used individually.
- The Fireside Room, named for another of our three Kentucky fieldstone fireplaces, is ideal for the elegant custom banquet we’d love to create for you. It also hosts our Wine and Bourbon Tasting Dinners.
- The Hunting Creek Room is perfect for small business intimate dinners for up to 16 people.
- The Patio provides shade for a casual lunch or dining al fresco.